Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ups and downs!

     Some days seem to be easier but today is not one of them.  Is everyone in the world pregnant or is this just how I perceive it?  I am so happy for everyone who is expecting a baby and am not jealous but just want to experience being a mother again also.  I know this is normal.  Yesterday I was fine and moving forward, today is not so great.  It helps me to know that I am not in this alone.  I have met so many people who are going through different but at the same time similar experiences. They want a baby just a badly as I do.  All I can do is pray and know that God is on my side.  He will bless us when He see's fit. 

 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.  Psalm 34:18

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way Betsy.. some days seem to be better, then out of the blue, I am overwhelmed with sorrow as I think about the devastating loss of our Grandsons, Easton and Parker. My heart breaks for you and Trent as I search for ways to ease your suffering. I just wish I could make all the pain go away for y'all. I hope you know that your precious boys will never be forgotten. Love you!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete