Thursday, March 3, 2011

First Order In...

     We have turned in our first order of shirts for the March of Dimes.  In a little over a week, we sold about 250 shirts.  I was blown away and am so thankful for the support from our friends and family.  I am so happy to have this sweet shirt with the boys foot prints to keep forever.  Trent and I have had such an outpouring of love and support and are overwhelmed with every one's kindness.  The days are getting easier, not because we don't miss the boys anymore, but because we know our future is bright and full of good things.  God has blessed us in numerous ways and we can't wait to see what he has in store for us, hopefully a house full of babies.  Our heart's desire is to be parent's and have healthy happy children.  Thanks for continuing to read as I babble on about my life!

  Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.  Deuteronomy 7:9

My handsome husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment