Monday, March 21, 2011

Questions...

So, I have many people who email me questions about the blog and who just have questions in general.  So after reading another mother's blog and seeing how she was bombarded with questions also, I like how she answered them.  She started a place on her blog where she would take a cerain number of questions at a time and take the time to answer them daily on the blog.  I am not trying to be vain or even assume that any one still has questions about the boys, mine and Trent's life, etc. but I will try my best to answer what questions you do present me with.  So here goes!  You can email me your questions or comment on this post and I will get back with you on the answer's.  This should be fun.  Don't me afraid to ask whatever you are thinking.  I'll do my best to answer.  So many people have different questions about what happened to Easton and Parker, when Trent and I are ready for another baby etc. that I thought this would be a neat way to handle it.  I'll do my best to answer your questions, if there are any! 

No comments:

Post a Comment