Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We are blessed even though....

  We are blessed, even though, come Monday Trent may be without pay for a while because our Federal Government has fallen to shambles....

  We are blessed, even though we lost our first born children due to one of the most awful syndromes in the world, Twin to Twin transfusion.

  We are blessed, even though it will be months, maybe years before we hold another one of our children in our arms.

  We are blessed, even though the first thought on our mind's each morning is the thought of my dead children and the last time I held them.

  We are blessed, even though, out of the 24 hours in a day, I sit and make of scenario's in my mind of my children being alive.

   We are blessed, even though I lay in bed at night and wonder if I am going absolutely crazy because I picture my children, three years old running around the yard with there daddy.

   We are blessed, even though, I feel guilty that I am my mother's only child and I couldn't keep her first born grand children alive.

   We are blessed even though,  there is only a 10-15% chance of having Twin to Twin Transfusion and we were in that small percentage.

We are blessed BECAUSE:
   
      There is only a 3% chance of having twins, and WE were chosen in this 3%.

      There is only a 0.4% chance of having identical twins and WE were given this miracle.

      We have an AWESOME support group, between our family and friends.

      Our parents are beyond AMAZING and totally support us in wanting more children as soon as possible.
   
      God gave me the most awesome husband ever, who my doctor's bragged about for weeks.    Without Trent I would not be.  The one thing worse than losing my children would be losing him.  He is my world and the love of my life.

       I realize that my life could be much worse and God will not give me more than I can handle.

       I have made so many new friends through this entire ordeal.  I realize that I am not the only mother without my children.

      We are blessed because our God died and rose again so that we may have everlasting life.
      
      We are faithful in the small things and know that God will give us the number of children that he sees fit.  We will be parents rather it's to more children on this earth, or to Easton and Parker in Heaven.

     Last but not least, We are blessed because when we go to meet Jesus, we know without a shadow of a doubt that Easton and Parker will be at his side, calling out to us.  I can't wait to be with our boys again ......I can't think of anything better than hearing them shout out "Mom", "Dad".  What sweet music that will be to my ears.


This is the man I live for....



   


   

6 comments:

  1. I know you already know but I wanted to say I love yall so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you today! Finally in person, lol. We need to get together when you come home one weekend!

    ReplyDelete