Monday, April 11, 2011

My weekend.....

   This weekend I drove in to North Louisiana to do my little sisters hair and make-up for her first prom.  She turned fifteen years old last November and I can't believe how quickly the time has flown.  I was nine when Madison was born and I still remember all of the details.  She is a precious "little" girl and has my heart....Here are a few of her pictures. Isn't she a doll?  I tried my best to make her hair look as good as she hoped it would...

Make-up Time!

Always on the phone...

The final product!

Me and my girl!

Isn't she a beauty?


Love her!



   On Saturday I went to The Catfish Festival in my home town of Winnsboro.  We had lots of fun and got to see lots of old friends.  I went to the festival with my mom and friend Sunny and met up with my mother in law and husband after we got there.  Here are a few pics of my day at the festival.  I sure to miss being in Winnsboro and spending time with our friends and family.

Mabry and I

My sweet husband

Sunny Rae and I

Mom and I



   Over all I had a great weekend until Sunday when I started feeling pretty terrible.  I ended up going to the doctor today and finding out I have double ear infections and a terrible sore throat.  Seriously? I don't think I have ever had an ear infection, much less both ears at one time.  Anyway I am going to be just fine in a few days.  On a side note, I am not so sure that having blood pressure that is 64/42  is very healthy.  After three times of trying to get my pressure to read this is what is said on the fourth time.......Anywho, I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment