Friday, April 29, 2011

Guess what? The shirts are in...

Here they are!  Sorry the pics are kind of blury but they are perfect prints of my boys little feet. Easton's are on the left and Parker's are on the right.  The walk is on May 7th and we are so excited to walk in memory of Easton and Parker.  I miss them more and more each day but know they are happy and healthy boys in Heaven.  I'll never forget their tiny little faces, hands, and feet. They were beautiful and perfect....


Joining Forces and Taking Tiny Steps Towards Big Differences.
In memory of Easton and Parker McCoy November 20, 2010


Sorry for the quality but this was taken with a cell phone.
The front on the shirt has white writing and says March for Babies 2011!  Hope you like them as much as I do.  Thanks to everyone who ordered.  The March of Dimes made a $6 profit on each shirt! Amazing, right?  

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! Good luck on your walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love it! i have my boys lil foot tattooed on my foot just as a reminder how tiny they were. Peace and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for being a new follower of mine. I'm following you now too!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me that comment. It's awesome to know that I'm not the only one that struggles not only with loss but with crappy doctors as well!

    ReplyDelete