Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Our Design is in!

     Drum roll please...This is the official t-shirt design for our March of Dimes team. The t-shirt will be red with the grey writing on it. This is the design on the back of the shirt. They will be $12 each and all proceeds will go to the March of Dimes, to help fight prematurity. The front side will have March For Babies 2011 and possibly the boys foot prints in the top left corner. We are still working on that. My cousin Jennifer, who also has identical twins designed this shirt. I give her all of the credit, along with my mother in law for staggering the babies feet prints for us to use. If you would like a shirt please let me know what size and quantity you will need. After I get a large enough order I will collect the money and orders and my cousin Jennifer will have the shirts made in Monroe. When they come in my mom, mother in law, Jennifer, or myself will get them to you. We ask that they be paid for in advance to help with the confusion of the amount of money that is coming in. Thanks in advance for your help. Our family has seen the effects of premature birth first hand and we want to fight to keep it from happening to others! Thanks again! Hope you like the design as much as I do

Aren't Easton and Parker's little foot prints just amazing.  They melt my heart each time I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment