Thursday, February 17, 2011

Florida!

                       “For with God nothing will be impossible.” (Luke 1:37)


My sweet friend April took these...



April and I.  She's such a sweetie!
Love this!

     Just thought I would leave you with a few pics of my days in Florida!  We will be heading home tomorrow around noon.  We have had a great time and enjoyed our time together, with some new friends.  It has been almost three months since we had the boys, and the days seem to be getting easier.  I can talk about them, and enjoy telling friends about them.  Just like any other mother, I want my boys to be known and remembered.  Easton and Parker will always be remembered by us and we can't wait to give them a brother or sister to watch over.  What a bitter sweet day that will be....No, we are not expecting right now, before anyone asks....

“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” (Hebrews 13:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment