Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm Still Here!

 Yes, I'm still here.  Thanks for being patient, as I try to tell you the rest of our story.  When I finish the story, I'm afraid I will feel lost.   I wish I could tell you more about Easton and Parker every day, and let you know how perfect their little fingers and toes were or how beautiful they were but we only had a small amount of time with our boys; around an hour to be exact.  When I am ready, I will finish the story for you guys.  Thanks for being patient.  I know I have said it time and time again, but I really appreciate the kindness you all have shown me.



The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.  Psalm 18:2






Sweet baby Easton, November 15, 2010



Hi, Mommy and Daddy
   I wanted to leave you with these last two pictures.  This is the first time that anyone besides Trent and I have seen these.  I haven't been able to bring myself to show these to anyone yet because they are the last pictures of our baby (I say baby because they are both of Easton). We didn't get a picture of Parker this day, because he wouldn't cooperate but we were left with these of Easton.  I so wish I had one to show you of sweet Parker, our second born.  This ultrasound was just five days before I had the boy's and I have had these in my glove compartment of my car until now.  This is only the second time I have looked at these because it breaks my heart. 




No comments:

Post a Comment