Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving and 30 weeks!

I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Trent and I have so very much to be thankful for this year and every year.  Our parents and Trent's brother and our sister in law came and stayed the night before Thanksgiving and my mom and her boyfriend came Thanksgiving morning for us all to have lunch together.  Did I mention that it is a 3 1/2 hour drive from our hometown to where we live now, so we so appreciate them all making the long drive. Our lunch was amazing and I have now eaten Thanksgiving leftovers twice.  I am kind of wondering what my weight gain will be Monday at the Dr.  Oh well I enjoyed my food and all the pie, peanut butter balls, and pumpkin bars (yummy).  My mom left to go back home this morning and Trent and I went to see Breaking Dawn when he got off work.  I thought it was pretty good but am pretty sure they could have combined it with the next movie.
  Tomorrow will mark 30 weeks that Canon has been in my tummy.  Where has the time gone?  Some days seem to fly and others seem to crawl. My baby shower is next weekend the 3rd and I can't wait.  I never had a shower with the twins since I had them so early and so I am extra ready for this day.  Oh, I forgot to mention that Canon's baby room is finished.  I am sooo happy and it takes my breathe when I walk by and think about my sweet boy laying in his bed in the next two months.  Here are a few pics!

My mom made Canon's wreath for us.  The bear was on Trent's baby wreath when he was a baby and the tin cup and rattle were mine when I was a baby.  The little shoes were the first thing I bought when I found out we were expecting baby number 3.  I wanted to surprise Trent with them.  This will definitely be something we will keep forever.
Sweet froggy lamp

His antique dresser.




No comments:

Post a Comment