Wednesday, November 16, 2011

3 hour glucose test! Yummy...

  Today, I had the wonderful opportunity of taking the 3 hour glucose test.  The drink didn't bother me because I was dying of thirst from having to fast the night before.  The part that I found the worst was having blood drawn four times in one day.  You would think they would leave a needle in your arm and keep drawing from the same place but nope, I had it drawn at 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, and 11:00.  My arms have had enough needles for a while.  I'm not trying to complain though because there are way worse things than sitting in a doctor's office for three hours and drinking a nasty drink.  We really are blessed and I am pretty sure that I will pass the 3 hour test.  Saturday we will be 29 weeks and are THRILLED.  Baby Canon is making his presence known and is hardly ever still.  If I wake up in the night and don't feel him moving, I find myself poking my tummy a little to make him move.  I'm sure I'm not the only mom who's done this.  I just want to know that all is ok with him.  I still can't believe that I am going to be a mom.  I find myself wondering what I have done to deserve this sweet boy.  My heart is bursting with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment