Sunday, October 30, 2011

26 weeks, 1 day

  I'm not sure if many people are still keeping up with our journey but for those who are, I hope you don't get tired of my weekly pregnancy updates.  I just can't think of anything more interesting or exciting than the upcoming birth of Canon.  I sit here and wonder if any one has ever been as excited as I am?  I know that nuts and that, yes, there are many people just as giddy but I feel like the luckiest girl alive.  Child birth and growing a baby in my tummy amaze me beyond words. What a miracle God has given us.  I try not to wish this pregnancy would hurry and pass because I love feeling Canon move in my tummy and like I said,  I am simply amazed with the entire process of baby growing.  I know there will be plenty of times when I will get on Canon's nerves when he grows up and I'm sure there will be times when I let him down but I hope he always knows how much he is wanted and loved. 

Anyway, here is a picture of us at 26 weeks.  Trent wouldn't let me put my hands on my hips so I look like a soldier standing at attention. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm still following, just bad at commenting :). Cute baby bump and so glad to hear how wonderful things are going!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your upbeat words...even though you are grounded...and you didn't even do anything wrong! Hang in there, Betsy...there's a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow you're following! Sherry

    ReplyDelete