Friday, October 14, 2011

I Just Have to Brag a Little!

My little sister Madison made homecoming court this year and I was so very proud of her.  She's not actually so "little" anymore, being that she is sixteen.  My dad has four daughters and I am by far the oldest.  Madison, like I said is sixteen, Bailey is thirteen, and Mabry is almost nine.  Anyway, I was supposed to go to North La to do Madison's hair and make up but obviously I was not able to travel almost four hours to do that.  I wanted to brag a little and leave you with a few pics of how beautiful she was.

Madison, Bailey, and Mabry

Madison, Dad, and my step mom Melanie
Madison and her friend Lauren

My precious papaw Delton.


Didn't she look amazing? I sure think so.  I am pretty partial though.  I wonder if Canon is going to have her beautiful blonde hair? All three of my sister's have beautiful eyes and hair, so we shall see...








No comments:

Post a Comment