Monday, October 24, 2011

25 Weeks, 2 days

  Goal # 2 finally met.  It seems like it took forever and a day to get here but it's official, baby Canon is now viable.  Since he is such a big boy, we estimate that he is about 26 1/2 weeks as of now.  At  our last ultrasound I was 24 weeks 2 days and he measured 25 weeks 3 days. So he is about a week ahead still.  This makes me and his daddy very happy. 
  On a different subject, my in-law's came to visit this past weekend and we accomplished quite a bit. My husband wheeled me around a few different furniture stores, in hopes of finding a new mattress set and we were successful.  Our new king size mattress was delivered today and hopefully it will make my back feel much better since we opted to go with a firm one.  Our previous bed was a queen so we decided we needed room for when Canon wanted to sleep with mom and dad (LOL).  Saturday night we met with our friends at Steamboat Bill's and had boiled crab, which was delicious. 
  This coming weekend will be the 7th in a row that I have stayed in South La. and I am about to go bonkers.  Our entire family is in North La. but since that is 3 1/2 hours away I am restricted from going to visit right now.  Hopefully I will receive good news at the doctor tomorrow and can ateast get home for Thanksgiving!  If not, oh well, Canon is # 1 priority right now and from here on out. My mom and mother in law are coming back to visit in two weeks and we are going to go register for our sweet boy.  I can't believe that we are going into our third trimester in just two weeks.  Here we come!  I'll update soon and let you know how my appt. goes tomorrow.  Please keep the prayers coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment