Sunday, May 8, 2011

March of Dimes Walk=Huge Success!

  The March of Dimes walk was HUGE success, with over $27,000 raised. Thank you for all of the support and kindness.  I have lots of pictures to share with you and will try to get them uploaded tomorrow, along with the details of the walk and my first mother's day.  We had a great weekend and even made the news. I'll try to get the video's uploaded for you to watch.  Please excuse my crying, I am not the best public speaker, especially when it comes to talking about my boys.  Trent on the other hand was GREAT!
  Here is the site to watch the news.  We were on at 6:00 and 10:00 and both were different.  Trent was interviewed and spoke on the 6:00 news and we were both on at 10:00.  Not knowing that different parts of our interview would be shown at both times, we missed the 10:00 and didn't have it recorded.  Thank goodness my step-mom did so now we have it to keep forever.  I'll figure out how to get the second video on here where we are both speaking but for now you can watch my wonderful husband as I stand along side.  I have to say I am so proud of how well spoken he is.  Just click on the link below to watch.  Trent is near the end of the video! 

http://www.knoe.com/story/14593375/strides-against-infant-mortality

No comments:

Post a Comment