Sunday, May 29, 2011

5:01 a.m.

  I feel like I am fighting a non stop battle with insomnia!  No joke...The past week or so has been great during they days but gosh awful at night.  I am not sure what's going on but as I sit here and type, it is 5:01 a.m. and I am wide awake.  This is how it's been going for a week or so.  I can sleep when I first get in bed, then around 4:00 a.m. I am as awake as I would normally be around 9:00 or so.  I am not a morning person at all and never have been so this is not working well for me.  As I lay here in bed and type, the light from the computer is shining in my husband's face, so it won't be long before he wakes up and looks at me like I'm crazy...He likes his sleep too, so he doesn't appreciate when I keep him awake.  I guess these early mornings can be a new time for me to blog.  It definitely won't hinder me doing house work etc. because that's not happening this early.  I may be awake but not for sure am not motivated to get up!  
  How is every one's summer going?  I can't believe it is already almost June.  Where is the time going?  The older I get, the faster it seems to go by.  I used to wish it away as a child, always wanting to be older but now I want to STOP it!  I am going on my second year in marriage and knocking on 25's door.  Just a few more days and I will be a quarter of a century old.  I know that is still young but geeze, it's half way to 30!
  Sorry for rambling but these are just my thoughts as of 5:12 a.m.  Does anyone else seem to have this crazy sleep problem???  Surely I'm not the only one.  Maybe it's time to get up and get my day started a little early.  I guess I could start ironing church clothes...Good night, or day for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment