Sunday, December 4, 2011

Baby Shower- 31 weeks, 1 day...


My sister Madison and I


Mom and I

Love his little back pack







  Our baby shower was GREAT this weekend.  We are beyond blessed and received the greatest gifts for our little Canon.  I was so happy to have our friends and family in South La. for our shower.  Even though it was close to a four hour drive from where our family and friends are from, around twenty five of them made the long drive to spend the day with us.  They will never know how thankful we are to them, especially since we can't make the drive home until after Canon is born.  I never thought the day would come when I would get to have a baby shower for our next baby and the day has come and gone.  It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital having the twins and terrified that I would never have anymore children.  We are now nearing the end of our second pregnancy and patiently awaiting the arrival of our third precious boy.  God has been so good to us and we are forever in debt to him for his blessings upon our entire family.  Thanks for all of the continued prayers. 

1 comment:

  1. Started weeping when I saw the picture of your cake and what it said. Oh my! So powerful and sweet! It takes on a whole new meaning after you have suffered a great loss. For this child of yours has been prayed for more than you will ever know, and probably by people you don't even know. God bless!

    ReplyDelete