Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!

   I want to wish everyone the merriest Christmas and a very happy New Year.  Alot has been going on for Trent and I but I will post about that later!  We are both so ready for Christmas and even more excited that Canon may make his arrival as early as January 16th.  We are more excited than we have ever been. 
  This week Easton and Parker's head stone came in and we are hoping for it to be set up at the cemetery before Christmas.  The rain is kind of holding us up at the moment.  It will be a bittersweet day but we are ready to have something more than a small name plate that simply has their names.  I'll post pictures of how beautiful it turned out once it is set up.  We miss our boys and find our selves wishing we could have all three of our boys together. Yes, it would be quite noisy and chaotic at our house, but we wouldn't have it any other way, if we had the choice.  We can't wait to see if Canon resembles Easton or Parker.  They were beautiful little boy's if I say so myself.
  We had Christmas with my mom's family this past weekend and it was lots of fun.  I'll try to post some pics from our day.  I hope everyone enjoys the rest of 2011 and has a very prosperous 2012.  Happy Holidays blog friends.



  

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! Can't wait for little Canon to make his big arrival!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete