Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th Everybody...

Hi friends.  It has been quite a while since I have updated.  Canon is doing great and we received the best news last week.  He no longer has to wear the apnea monitor.  We got the good news on the day he turned 6 months old.  Needless, to say we are relieved but also a little worried since we are so used to "plugging him up every night".  He now sleeps with a Snuza that clips to his diaper which gives us a little more comfort.  The past few months have been full of doctors appt's, which keeps us going all the time but they are now coming to an end, since he has a clean bill of healh. Thanks for all the prayers and to everyone who still checks in on us.  I know we have been MIA for a while but my time is now filled with a precious little one.  God Bless and Happy 4th.

Happy 4th

6 month pictures



1 comment:

  1. we got the ok to take off jack's monitor a few months ago but he still sleeps with a snuza. We got an angelcare monitor from a friend and we use that on mia. I probably would be ok with nothing for her but since it was free, I don't mind having it haha I'm hoping I can rest peacefully and take away the monitors when they hit their 1 year adjusted birthday haha

    ReplyDelete